Friday, December 20, 2013

What Men Want From Intimacy :

Have you ever wondered what the man when seeking privacy? Contrary to popular belief , intimacy and a man is much more than sex.

One way to know the intimate relationship resembles the word " expectation on me . " This is where someone comes to you so that you can see inside. You get to see the real person and not represented in the world.



It is very difficult for men to develop intimate relationships . Women tend to be more intimate relationships and personal intervention can be as long as there are emotional ties . But the man has learned to hone your feelings what you want . A man can not get away from a woman if he feels he does not have to be intimate with him .


Let me share with you some of the key privacy when it comes to a man ;
 

1) Men want to connect to ) physical layer non-sexual ( - Yes , men want to meet women and find something physical that can be connected to I remember when I went with my wife , who was in love . With basketball and saw a lot of games on television , and did not understand the game , but sat and watched me . then with the passage of time , he sits down and ask questions. finally learned the game and watches have become basketball and one of our fun hobby . when the playoffs , he can sit in a room with me and my friends and embrace in a conversation sports here . rejection of my friends told me their partners. , I found myself in a relationship of 30 years.

2) Men want to be connected to the level of sexual - sex is very important for a man. They are looking for a partner understands their needs and responds to their meeting . The only thing worse than no sex is bad sex ( intercourse with a woman who is not sensitive and non-participating ) . When men feel like a woman give her whole being , it is a more intimate experience .


3) Do not closely linked to the men every woman - must be connected to the man to find intimacy with a woman. The fact that she is a woman , does not mean that you can connect to it . He had to find someone who can come in and be comfortable while doing it .

No comments:

Post a Comment