Friday, December 20, 2013

Love To A Woman Means Time

This article discusses how to show women that you like . There are many ways we can do that , but I think that every one of them can return to this concept , and we love women spend time and weather.

You can give your diamond . She can smile when receiving a gift . But let him know that you took the time to discover what you love and the time it took to buy it. Not only has a smile on his face , but his actions will warm your heart .



You can buy homes and cars and rings and beautiful things . I think that most women love to receive beautiful gifts . But if you ever just give gifts and time associated with these gifts that may appear somewhat superficial . However , imagine that they know and that 's giving the world and take the time to buy what you want .


I do not want to give the impression that time, a woman with a heart melting . It would be very easy . So let me offer you some tips on why the time is very important for her ;


1) It is said to be worth your attention - when you take the time to pay attention to what is important to her that she feels it is important to you .


2) It is said that this is a priority in your life - how do you measure the value of a woman? When people spend on them, and with them through her ​​.


3) says it is especially for you - I think at the time that I'm going to visit my mother. She lived on the west side of the city, and I live on the north side . There were times when you do not have a car and freezing outside . I love to travel in public transport , and to deal with the cold, and blocks walk from his home to just sit for a moment and talk about everything .


 She asked me several times why we travel so far in the cold ? She said it is not necessary . I told him that I know I can make a call and I did on a regular basis . But the reason I endured the time and the passage of time , I saw the smile on his face when I showed him my example it was worth the time and sacrifice that cost me just sit in his presence . I see your smile , and for me it was worth the trip .

No comments:

Post a Comment