Saturday, December 28, 2013

Built to Last - The Walls of Your Home

A wedding is a beautiful thing . May be the best relationship that a person on this earth will be with someone else . And when it is bad, and hell is a better alternative .

Many people believe that the best relationship you have with your children . I have a lot of my children and I love them . But I have a relationship with my wife is very different . I see this as a life partner . I know that my kids one day left to find their own love , and live your own life and I do not want to be the center of what they do. Movements for different countries , they continue their careers , and for me , so I prefer that my own life and I am a lonely man indeed!


When we compare our marriage to build a house , we have to look at the walls. What the walls of a house? It allows us to have rooms that keep unwanted visitors and setting limits . Must be married the same parameters . Should consider the following ;


1) to marry her good space - is the first unmarried people and all those who need space . You can be madly in love with someone , but you still have a life outside of the beloved . You need friends , and the interests of their own way to do what you want to do when no one is around. This provides a balance of the individual.


2) good marriage keep unwanted visitors - there must be special places in your marriage . You should not even know the best friend of the intimate details of the husband and wife share with others . When this wall was built in the marriage , you can see your wife in a room full of people and when you make eye contact , and both are smiling . Secrets spice your marriage to your everyday life .


3) the limits of good marriages constant - especially married couples should protect their time with others . We all have to work , but work interferes with their time together , it could cost you your marriage . If it is to be with our children , hanging out with friends or pursue other interests , there must be limits . Do not let anyone or anything to interfere with the time you have to invest in itself in order to be happy for life.


The walls are not bad . Some monument in their marriage .

No comments:

Post a Comment