Friday, December 27, 2013

Relationships take a lot of work

Relationships take a lot of work . The reason is very simple. For you have something worthwhile , you must be willing to work hard for it .

To have a life around and should have a lot of relationships. This constitutes the basis of the place to go for a good time and to get help in these difficult times . A good friend , husband , brother or sister or mother who is also a friend can be the best asset we acquire in life.


These are some of the relationships that require a lot of work to enjoy success ;


1) the fathers of their children - is very easy to fall into the habit of being a distant father . Many times we are too busy working to forget that we live , we must work to live a life that matters. Parents should take the time to find out what is happening with their children and spend some time with them in their world .


I love going to the cinema at an early age , and take my children with me to see action movies (minus all the sex scenes ) that I could find. We both enjoy movies martial arts , with the work. In these moments we had popcorn , hotdogs , and had a good time . If we look back, and I'm glad I made ​​the decision to include them in my activities .


2 ) children to their parents - we need to work to achieve our parents as they age . Nothing hurts more than to have a baby and has nothing to do, and not being able to hear for several months . I know it will be a day for parents to hear the voices of children on a regular basis .


3) couples wives - women need husbands who listen . Many men think women talk too much, and women tend to believe that men hear very little. My wife wants me to look at her face while talking to me . It keeps me focused.


4) wives to their husbands - couples need a woman who is interested in the things you love . I remember the first time my wife sat down to watch a basketball game with me . She said she did not know anything about the game , but you know the rules. Finally , we see the playoffs and the final together . I love these moments !


5 ) friends who are of the same sex they are - men and women need to be linked to the same sex . No one understands better than someone who understands what it is to be you .

No comments:

Post a Comment