Monday, December 30, 2013

Who Knew It Was So Easy?

My husband does not like flowers ! Well, you can not mind the attachment to a tree or a bush, but he certainly does not like you have to buy in a store - relationship.


He said many times he thinks flowers are a waste of money because they die . On the other hand, I love flowers . All flowers - the outside and put them in a vase . . We had the "flower of debate " many times , but since he is a free spirit ( at least as regards the purchase of flowers decisions) , I do not get a lot of bouquets - unless this is a special occasion or to buy myself. and I agree with that ... really - relationship.


But the other day I had a very pleasant surprise ... Yes, you guessed it ! My husband brought me flowers . He spent a couple of days on a business trip and I knew that my looking at the flowers make me smile ( and think ) . And he was right - they do. In fact , I took a picture of them today and I sent it . I thanked him and told him how much I was enjoying it- relationship.


You may ask why I say this . Well, smiling while looking at the flowers , I realized that sometimes it is important to recognize that other people in our lives and want to give them ( regardless of what we think) . We must go beyond the obvious ( yes, the flowers die ... duh ) . In fact, my gratitude for the flowers makes my happy that you husband for me . Period . It was not that easy? ? ? Flowers give me a warm feeling inside that far surpasses the flowers themselves , because he has done for me. Fortunately for him, his face makes me want to do things for him that does not necessarily feel are important. Why ? Because I want to have the same feeling of being loved that I did and I do- relationship.


We all know it is easy to get into a know " routine of the relationship. " But often the routine happens because we forget to pay attention to your partner. Finally, we stopped doing the little things that make the other person feel special . For me, this is my second (and last) marriage. I know the difficulties that occur in a long term relationship and I am determined not to fall in this time . So far, so good. But, no matter how long you've been with someone, it's never too late to know the person that you love and feel . You may not realize how much it effect a small gesture on them. It can be like a domino effect, with the positive effect for both relationship.


What will you do this week to see that special someone in your life? Believe me , the rewards will benefit all - relationship .

No comments:

Post a Comment